Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Lol

The beatles AND inverted commas? BEST. CREDITS. EVER! Also, really funny short! nice one guys, you really are the funniest on Newgrounds at the moment...
I lol'd at please buy... our book - okay, I'll ask for it on my birthday!

Meet Larry Meet Larry

Wow...

This was awesome... really unexpectedly rather beautiful. Lovely message as well. What was the music at the end? It was really awesome. Well done man, Great piece of flash animation/art

MonkFlash responds:

Thanks man,

Glad you liked it.

the song in the credits is Agoraphobe by Matt Good.
Kind of a lost tune of his, but really great.

The Hard Way The Hard Way

Awesome

Love all your stuff, it's so funny!

ButtonRagz Travelers hunt ButtonRagz Travelers hunt

Awesome

Really great animation, love the characters and settings, can't wait for the next one. Don't understand why you were worried by voice acting, that was great. Looking forward to the icy labrinth!

Jochio responds:

thanks man!
The reason i wasnt sure about the Voice Acting was mainly because,
All of the other Button Ragz episodes were mute. (well besides from the music and sound effects)
Thanks for the review :) and im looking forward on making the next episode!

Over 150 Guns Over 150 Guns

Hehe

That was funny. Love your name too. Keep doing stuuf like this - Random+Funny = potent mix

MAYORMCHEESE responds:

random free megaupload download japan chubby gay dot mp3

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

This is so funny! Nice one JAZZA, TheSwain, Egoraptor and Zach. You're the best

Chew your food. Chew your food.

LOVE IT!

I haven't reviewed in a long time, so I thought I'd start with you. This was very funny and entertaining, and the animation was excellent, as usual! Keep it up!

TheBoogley responds:

It's an honour to be thought of first, thank you sir!

ccaboong-Graffiti ccaboong-Graffiti

Really great

Amazing drawing and animation, this is very enjoyable. Loved the little furry animals that went by, they were greatly coloured and animated. Loved the music and sound effects too! Short, sweet and quirky. I look forward from seeing more of your animations soon!! 5/5 10/10. This is going in my favorites. And so are you!

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

Awesome

I love your work - just keep it coming and anything you submit, I will give a 5. Seriously. A whole 5. I know. Great, ain't it.

TheBoogley responds:

It's nice to know you've got my back dinodan! :D

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

Awesome

Hey, how about Batman set in 12th century Britain! Castles and wooden gadgets galore! After you've finished this brilliant start to a great series of course. A utility belt with - get this - a miniature catapault!! The Ideas are INFINITE!!!! Btw, I could help you do some music if you're interested. possibly. Just look up my song if you are. Not really japanese style, but it's a show of my ability.