Alien Hominid Xtreme Alien Hominid Xtreme

Fucking awesome, I love Alien Hominid and this really does it justice! Great stuff!

Voyage of the Space Duck Voyage of the Space Duck

Good stuff, a little trippy but I like the style and the music is a nice fit.

Clear Vision 5 Clear Vision 5

In reply to Knocknuts, you have to aim above the target's head where the 1000 notch is on the little line thing underneath the red dot. Fantastic game, been playing this series since the first Clear Vision, theyve all been awesome and its so cool to see how far they've progressed!

Pixelotl Pixelotl

Awesome!

Great gameplay, And a review from TheGameHomepage!! Nice work here dude, look forward to see moar!!

Mission To Pluto Mission To Pluto

really cool

awesome game, love the factfiles on planets and the added element of the questions. Nice music as well, very peaceful :D

Doodle God Doodle God

Awesome

Done everything, took me ages though. Last element I made was a firearm.... But yeah very well done, polished and brilliant. Can't wait for more

Infinite Mario Bros. Infinite Mario Bros.

Damn...

Loved your first game but for some reason this isn't working for me... Gave it 5/5 anyway, I know its brilliant!

Takin' the Bacon Takin' the Bacon

Awesome

That's the most Kevin Bacon's Bacon I've seen in all my viewings of bacon and Kevin in a mismach made in heaven of Kevin Bacon Bacon awesomeness. What is all this stuff/apprasial of Kevin Bacon though?! Is he dead?

Sudoku Smiles Sudoku Smiles

didn't work very well

nice concept, but the smileys were too much on my eyes if you catch my drift

buzzpath responds:

I know what you mean. thanks for the review.

Excape @ The Starz Duex! Excape @ The Starz Duex!

Epic

awesome game. Love the music and story. Love the ending. Nice work

ClockRadio responds:

TANX DINODAN!@# THAT IS VER KIND OF U!!!